AMSil™, the brand for silicones tailored for use by Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing worldwide
AMSil™ a technology, product and service portfolio developed by Elkem Silicones to support the use of silicones as a high-performance material in the journey of digital manufacturing transformation and the creation of the Factory of the Future.
Silicone 3D Printing for disruptive innovation in Additive Manufacturing
Did you ever think about using silicones and their unique characteristics for Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing of elastomeric parts/objects?
- Being able to shape limitless designs with 100% silicone properties?
- Produce tailored objects without volume constraints and sustainably
- Increase the functionalities of your parts and the time-to-Market of your innovations?
- Add value to your product and service offerings
Elkem Silicones is breaking boundaries being at the forefront of disruptive innovations
Taking up these challenges Elkem Silicones has developed a new series of customized silicones: the AMSil™ series, especially designed for use by Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing.
Based on its historical experience in silicone formulation, a team of multi-disciplinary experts has been able to associate proven silicone technologies and the benefits of Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing by creating the AMSil™ series. This allows the creation and direct production from prototypes up to functional parts based on 100% Silicones.
The AMSil™ series – a portfolio of technologies, products and services
The AMSil™ series has a specific technology portfolio allowing their use in industrial as well as in Health Care applications.
- AMSil™ 20 000 series. This series finds its use primarily in industrial applications. The series comprises 1-part and Multi-part systems
- AMSil™ Silbione™ 24 000 series. The series finds its use in restricted medical applications. The series comprises multi-part systems
Our experts at Elkem Slicones will support you to build your own Additive Manufacturing/ 3D Printing capabilities with AMSil™ silicones, through Elkem Silicones’ Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing application centers worldwide by combining high performance offerings and application expertise with Elkem’s global market reach, quality with reliability as well as regulatory compliance in line with regulatory standards around the world.
Using the AMSil™ series will help you to leverage this Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing technology at its best to maximize your products and service potential and your teams’ capabilities.
For more information have a look at our Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing video
3D Printing & Additive manufacturing
Learn more about this topic by checking our webpage.