Would you like to develop together with us?
When you join Elkem, you become part of a solid company with long industrial traditions and an excellent platform for sustainable growth. As a truly global organisation with high ambitions for digitalisation and innovation, we can offer a range of challenging roles with exciting career opportunities.
We are always looking for dedicated people who are skilled in our core competences and who want to pursue a career within technology. We also need leaders and professionals within a broad range of disciplines, who want to focus on management and development of processes and people in Elkem.
What can you expect if you join our team?
- Innovative and technology-intensive environment
- Challenging tasks & projects, high degree of responsibility
- Good backing, coaching and support
- Personal and professional development, e.g. leadership, project management, operational & technical training programs, including annual development discussion with leader
- International work environment, cultural learning and global business understanding
- Team work, with high degree of involvement, accountability and passion for continuous improvement, i.e. Elkem Business System (EBS)
- Strong focus on safe and environmentally responsible production of materials
Health and safety – our work is based on a zero-harm philosophy
We do not accept that injuries or illnesses are unavoidable. Our statistics show that it is possible to run operations with zero injuries. Injury prevention is emphasised to the same degree as production, quality, sales, delivery times, efficiency and cost control.
Innovation and R&D – 100 years of innovation and pioneering advances
Ever since Sam Eyde established Elkem in 1904 our main activity has been to develop new products, markets and production methods. An ambitious innovation strategy in combination with a strong focus on future markets has been the foundation for Elkem’s development.
Sustainability – a central part of our business strategy
Elkem is among the world’s most environmentally friendly manufacturers of silicon-based materials. Our products are a very important part of the solution for the low carbon society that is necessary to combat climate change - at the same time as we understand that we have some sustainability challenges that we must manage.
Learn about how we can develop your skills together