Battery Electric Vehicle Architectures USA
Celebrate over 1M EVs on the road today protected by Elkem Silicones!
We invite you to join us virtually at Battery Electric Vehicle Architectures USA 2021
BEVA US 2021 will uniquely evaluate contrasting design and manufacturing approaches to battery and body structure integration; multi-material selection; the application of new battery technology; approaches to cost effective, and flexible manufacturing.
During the virtual conference, highlights include:
- Key OEM strategies for battery and body structure integration
- Evaluation of skateboard vs unibody designs in terms of systems integration, efficiency, cost, range, performance
- Safety & accessibility implications for battery servicing/replacement
- Determining the impact of new battery technology, including raw materials and cells, on whole-vehicle design, systems integration, total lifecycle performance, price per KW/hour and servicing/recycling
- Case studies on the optimal approaches for thermal management of the battery and vehicle
- And more! For a full agenda breakdown, check out BEVA USA 2021.
With proven battery protection solutions in over 1 million EVs on the road today, Elkem Silicones will be presenting on optimizing EV battery pack safety and reliability with silicone thermal management and sealing solutions.
Key advantages of using our proven silicone technology:
- Thermal insulation to prevent thermal propagation
- Thermal conductivity for heat dissipation
- Water proofing for humidity and corrosion resistance
- Noise reduction and vibration dampening
- Excellent dielectrics and mechanical robustness
Jackie Nguyen will be making a presentation on "Optimizing EV Battery Pack Safety And Reliability With Thermal Management And Sealing Solutions" looking at how to choose the most ideal material for EV battery protection, trade-offs and challenges for thermal propagation, weight and reliability.
We look forward to “seeing” you at the event February 16-18, 2021!
About Elkem Silicones
Elkem Silicones has more than 3,500 employees dedicated to providing silicone solutions with a personal touch that deliver your potential. Elkem Silicones, a division of Elkem, is one of the world’s leading fully integrated silicone suppliers, operating 13 multi-functional manufacturing sites and 13 R&D centers around the globe. Based in Lyon, France, Elkem Silicones offers a full range of silicone technologies for diverse specialty markets including aerospace, automotive, construction, consumer goods, energy, healthcare, paper, personal care and textiles. www.silicones.elkem.com Elkem Silicones Website
About Elkem ASA
Founded in 1904, Elkem is one of the world's leading suppliers of silicon-based advanced materials with operations throughout the value chain from quartz to specialty silicones, as well as attractive market positions in specialty ferrosilicon alloys and carbon materials. Elkem is a publicly listed company on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker code: ELK) and is headquartered in Oslo. The company has more than 6,370 employees with 29 production sites and an extensive network of sales offices worldwide. In 2019 Elkem had revenues of NOK 22.7 billion. To learn more, please visit Elkem Website